Integrated Payments Solutions FAQs
1. What is Integrated Payments and how does it work?
Sureswipe’s Integrated solution is targeted at high-volume retailers who require the use of POS technology. When it comes to setting up an Integrated Payments solution in your business, all you need is:
- An ADSL Line (preferably) or GSM modem (or both for redundancy).
- A point-of-sale terminal that’s supported by Sureswipe.
This means you can reconcile card payments easily, because card swipe payments are integrated into your point-of-sale so that it’s easier for you to take control of your business.
2. Will Sureswipe use my existing POS system or will I need to install a new POS system?
No, you don’t have to buy a new POS machine. Sureswipe’s Integrated Payments solution is compatible with South Africa’s most popular POS systems, including Micros, GAAP, Arch Retail, Pilot Software, Vision POS, React POS, Legend POS and InfoDynamics.
3. Is Integrated Payments a safe merchant card payment solution to use in my business?
Yes, Sureswipe is a PCI DSS Certified level 1 Service Provider, as listed on the VISA website. We use encrypted processing technology through Traderoot Merchants to ensure that payment gateways are as safe as possible and that your money remains your money.