Keeping your card machine clean and sanitised is a priority, and we've compiled a short list to help you keep your customers safe while they shop in your store.
Watch this video to learn about the best practices for keeping your payment device clean:
Here are some helpful tips to keep your machine/s sanitized and clean:
- Use disinfectant wipes to clean the machine regularly
- Do not clean the electrical connections
- Don't spray liquid cleaners directly on the payment machine
- Do not use solvents, detergents or abrasive products
- Avoid excessive wiping, which might cause damage
- Don't get moisture into any openings or use aerosol sprays
- Avoid exposing the machine to the direct rays of the sun
- Do not put anything into the slot of the smart card reader
- Do not use Alcohol cleaning solutions (isopropyl solution 70%) on the plastic display lens
Do Better Businesss
If you would like to learn more about how Sureswipe can add value to your business, click on the link below to send us your contact details. We would love to give you advice on how you can get loyal customers to spend up to 20% more your in-store.